With an in-built feature of cleaning junk files in the MacOS, users feel there is no need to get software for it. However, it is not efficient and doesn’t help you recover GBs of data. This cannot be neglected and therefore you require a smart clean up software for Mac. One such tool is CleanMyMac X which declutters your Mac by removing junk files and creating space. This can also readily clean obsolete files and remove unused apps.
MacPaw has really gained a lot of followers with the new version of the CleanMyMac X. It has come up with many improvements in its interface to bring more convenience for its users. With one click you can now quickly see how much space is free on each drive partition. Along with that, you can also view how much RAM is available, how is CPU performing, etc.? This software lets you customize the menu for your system.
Complete Review of CleanMyMac X
It has different sections assigned to Cleanup storage – Photos, iTunes, system, mail attachments, and trash. Wherein you can find the respective files and re-check them before you delete them from your system.
Version: 4.4.4, released on 16th July 2019.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 and higher, 145 MB.
Starting Price – $34.95.
You can choose from a one-year subscription plan or One- time purchase will last a lifetime. Comes with a money-back guarantee. Get different plans for your system, if you use multiple systems, you can get the best bargain for it. Plan is available as a license of 2 or 5 Macs at reasonable prices, so get this as a family plan or for your workplace.
- Seconds to clean up Mac.
- Increases boot time up to 4 times.
- Can clear large hidden files.
- Detects malware and removes them.
- Clears junk from Photo, iTunes, Mail, and storage.
- Optimizes Mac for better performance.
- Maintains installed apps.
How it Works:
Once you download CleanMyMac X on your system, you click on Smart Scan.
- Cleanup – This will run for a few minutes to analyze your system and that gives results with a log. Which is a complete list of actions needed to be performed in terms of cleaning up Mac? It detects junk files from different sections namely – System junk, photo junk, mail attachments, iTunes junk, Trash files.
- Protection – It shows you how some files might be dangerous for the system. This is covered in a section of Protection, which shows malware and privacy threats detected. It can show you extensions which are potentially harming or cluttering Mac. You can choose to see detailed reports in tool and select them to remove.
- SpeedUp – CleanMyMac X is a multipurpose tool which is a must for your system as it not only cleans Mac but performs all necessary actions based on its health checkup. It will speed up your Mac by using Optimization and Maintenance options. This easily identifies issues causing slow speed of Mac and fixes them in one click. You will see improvement as Mac will respond quickly and take less time to perform a task. This is made possible with disk clean up and no more cache files fragmenting system files.
- Applications – This section checks up on all the apps and finds which are due to an update. With others which are out of use, CleanMyMac X will uninstall them from Mac.
- Files – It will detect large files in gigabytes which hogs memory in large proportion. So you get a list of them and easily remove them from Mac. Shredder option will permanently delete the files leaving no trace hence making space.
Pros and cons:
|1||Safe to use||Costly|
|2||Cleans up Mac effectively||Does not trace all kinds of malware|
Our Take on it-
We believe this is a one-stop for all solutions needed to improvise your Mac at a great price. You can enjoy amazing features which are so helpful that Mac works as smooth as a new system. You don’t have to worry about remembering to run a cleanup as it regularly keeps a check on it. We recommend this as it stands for what it says it offers. So, without any further delay buy it now and make your Mac clutter-free.
Please subscribe to our newsletter for regular tech updates. Follow us on social media and share articles with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Watch videos on our YouTube channel.
You May Like Also